Flat CAT7 shielded Ethernet cable are only a slim 2.2mm thick that gives a plenty of ventilation room for network rack wiring. It is a great advantage over Round cables that add more bulk to your work space.
- Flat CAT7 shielded ethernet cable
- AWG: 32AWG 7/0.08mm
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- OD: 2.2 * 7.2mm
- Jacket: PVC(RoHS)
- Drain Wire:7/0.10mm copper
- Injection:mold boot
- Connector: shielding shell 8P8C short body RJ45
- Transfer rate: up to 1000Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet), applicable to 10G BaseTX
- Structure: 4-Twisted pairs
- Shielding: aluminum foil shielded each pairs
- Complies with TIA/EIA 568B standard.
- Mating cycles: more than 1000 times (at least)
- Tested to 550Mhz using a Fluke DTX-1800 Cable Analyzer.
- Available lengths: 1/2/3/5/7/10/14/25/50 feet(0.3/0.5/1/2/3/5/10/15/20meter)
- Suitable temperature: 0 °C ~ 45 °C
- Origin: China
Connect network card to any of the following:
- 10GBASE-T Ethernet
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 100BASE-T Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 10BASE-T Ethernet
- Designed for Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other Computer Networking applications.